Get on the path to results today.
Sure, golf is a game. But, owning or operating a golf course is just like owning and operating any other type of business, but with real estate attached.
We have the unique experience representing golf course owners, operators, and homeowner's associations with successful operation, acquisition, and disposition of their golf facilities. This representation includes,
· property tax valuation appeals
· conducting due diligence programs that address existing organizational and membership matters
· drafting/amending of various governing documents, including club by-laws
· membership agreements
· intellectual property/trademark
· development agreements for residential and resort communities